Friday, February 22, 2013

thong song

swam my entire 2750m aerobic workout (the one with the killer/painful 8x225 set) in the lane next to a guy wearing a thong bathing suit. calling it a bathing suit is sort of a guess? I didn't look hard enough to see if it was a suit or just underwear.

just to help you with the mental picture: imagine a 6'7" black man swimming BREASTSTROKE in a blue thong. Right next to you. For an hour. Yep. I almost lost count a couple of times (which would be effing tragic with that mean main set) because I would turn to his side to breathe and get a goggle full of bare booty sticking up over the lane line. I couldn't get Ushers "thong song" out of my head...

totally beats swimming next to Creeper Guy. CG takes up a whole lane (usually in the middle of the pool) and hangs out at one end, underwater (using his snorkel) and just WATCHES people swim. he is totally decked out in fancy suit, snorkel, goggles, nose plug, and water proof headphones, yet he rarely ever actually swims. IF he swims, he does it completely under water from one end to the other. And he's there for an hour or more (he's there when I get there--I swim for 1-1.25hrs) and he's there when I leave.

Do all pools attract creepers/thong wearers? Or is it just BSC Wellington? I think it's me...I've proven myself to be a crazy magnet :/

1 comment:

  1. I am dying over here! That is so funny! During our wedding, a lady that was topless and wearing a coral thong walked right by us and we about lost it. Let's just say that the ladies were not where God intended for them to be. Now is probably a good time to mention that we were married on the beach in Jamaica and not in church.

    ReplyDelete