Monday, February 11, 2013

Miles and miles of Texas

Total mileage for my first week:

Swim: 6750m
Bike: 0
Run: 16mi*
Tex mex: 4,000,000 calories

*an estimation, since Garmy accidentally reset/deleted my mileage files??!

Aside from the wonderful allergies I get down here and the impending sinus infection due to said allergies, it was the perfect first week. I was able to do all my workouts, some with my bestest buds, leave the kiddo with grandma for my Tex mex recovery meals, see TWO WHOLE MOVIES and catch up on downtown abby, and see nearly my entire family.

Super vacation winning!

It's going to be really really ridiculously hard to go back to real life in the frozen tundra that is Boston, without the baby-wrangling help of grandma, grandpa, aunties and uncles. Hey, at least I'm lucky enough to have amazing family at all, even if they're far away. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I would totally say this is winning!! I plan to do the swim workout I missed w/you tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the swim workout....lets just say I only made it to the 6th 225 and then threw in the towel cuz I had to scram and couldn't lift my arms out of the water. Hahaha. I need you here to motivate me apparently!

    ReplyDelete