Friday, September 28, 2012

IM Louisville training races

Lately I've been trying to hammer out the details of my training calendar for next year. I know that my coach will have something to say about which races I should consider, but I want to know what's out there. So I've been doing tons of intertron research. 

I have a few ideas (pronounced 'eye-dears.' I am from Texas, after all.):

Run races:
B.A.A. 5k (Beantown, mid April)
James Joyce 10k (Dedham, end of April) 
Twin Lights Half Marathon (Gloucester, beginning of May) and/or 
Boston's Run to Remember (end of May) and/or 
???????????

Sprint:
Escape the Cape (first week of June) or
????????????????

Olympic: 
Mill City Olympic (Lowell, first week of July) or
Black Fly (Waterville Valley NH, first week of July) or
??????????????????

HIM:
Musselman 70.3 (Geneva, NY July 14) or
MuscomaMan (Enfield, NH end of July)
?????????????

IM:
Louisville, duh! I just wanted to put it on here again :) (Aug 25th, 2013)

I'm new to these here parts--what races do you recommend?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment