Friday, September 21, 2012

hey coach!

had (hopefully) my last coach interview yesterday. just have a few more references to follow up on, and then it's time to make a decision. the process hasn't been as terrible as i thought it would be. only a few awkward silences...

my gut made its decision a long time ago--now my mind needs to finish up the due diligence so we can get this party started!  the deadline i set for myself is October 1st. i know you'll be sitting on pins and needles until then.

focus on this sweet face for another week until i make my announcement.


in other news, i'm trying to think of fun non-triathlon related workouts to do next week. i've taken this past week completely off (other than the longggg walks i take with E and the pooch) and am really really REALLY looking forward to some cardio action. have a hike planned with a fellow tri mommy early next week, and was thinking of trying something new at the gym. ZUMBA, anyone?? i have absolutely no rhythm, and will probably stand in the back and giggle the whole time, but giggling = ab workout, right?

3 comments:

  1. I am beyond thrilled about your new found love of Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Your life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba is lots of fun - and a great workout. It helps when you are in shape, as I discovered the hard way, but you should have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri-truer words were never spoken! My life is better now that the PSL is in it :)

    And Padden girl-I can't wait, even though I am guaranteed to make a complete fool out of myself!

    ReplyDelete