Monday, November 26, 2012

STILL fighting the sickness over here

BLARGH!


  • the CTO has a sinus infection + the flu. 
  • the bebe has a serious case of the snots + projectile vomit and a probable ear infection (on our way to the pedi shortly.) 
  • i have had no less than 2 colds and possibly the flu in the last 4 weeks. 

so. very. over. this.

since the end of my swim focus--other than my running funtimes in Austin, and the Turkey Trot--i have been a sloth. i don't feel too bad about it from a training perspective. i.e. no huge concerns over here about losing my fitness; i know i'll get back into it when my body gives me the green light. i just MISS being active every day. i also miss being able to breathe.

seems like most of my friends, as well as people i follow/stalk on the intertron, are getting sick. maybe we're getting it from the internet...

speaking of the intertron...anyone have an awesome last-minute cyber-Monday deal they want to share with me? Infinit Nutrition had a sweet deal going on the FB, but i think it might be over now?


No comments:

Post a Comment