Sunday, December 23, 2012

fatal disk error

'fatal disk error' was the last thing my computer said to me yesterday.

it has been giving me the silent treatment ever since. i feel like we're about to break up. worst of all, i had NO IDEA it was coming. i mean, sure, we've had our tiffs here and there... and last week he didn't want to do any updates for me. but i didn't even begin to think that it was the beginning of the end!

since i can't seem to post on blogger from my iPad (or can I? intertron geniuses, discuss), my posts are likely to be sparse. hubs let me borrow the fancybook to post this, but he's a super busy codemonkey CTO so the chances of me using his compy during the day to make my SUPER IMPORTANT blog posts is unlikley.

maybe Santa will bring me a late present?


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you'll get a sweet new computer for Xmas! That would be so sweet. Until then, have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete